Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise, the very Best!

Sail Date: April 08, 2015

This was my sixth Princess cruise. My twin sister & I met in Fort Lauderdale, she flew in from The Netherlands, and I from California. This cruise was to celebrate our 75th birthday in July.

From the time we embarked on the Royal Princess, we were treated like we were the only passengers on board. The staff could not do enough for us. Mr Jun our stateroom attendant went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. There  were plenty of towels, which magically appeared when required.

The dining room staff and staff on the 16th floor self service were all outstanding. My sister and I both use a cane, so we received VIP care in the cafeteria and dining room.

Beautiful ship. Clean and appears to be well maintained.
Dining room and cafeteria all excellent.
Idelecio (head waiter) Jay-Pee Mortel (waiter) and DeJan Andonov (Jr Waiter) made such a difference to our dining experience. I cannot imagine how they remembered our names and the wine we ordered. We were greeted like old friends, which made us feel very special.
We really enjoyed watching the dance classes. It was nice to sit and watch the outdorr movies.
Children's Programs N/A
Such a wide variety.
We didn't go very far from the ship due to our difficulty getting around.
Wonderful! If I sail again, or better still, when I sail again, I want Mr Jun to take care of me..
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Very organized. The staff were so helpful in keeping the lines moving.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
St. John's, Antigua
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I loved St Thomas, especially the local people.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island) Did not disembark.

I have a very small note to make, the toilet rolls in the bathrooms in our state rooms are situated in a very bad place.