Riviera Cruise Review to Caribbean

Nerve

Sail Date: February 12, 2016

Cabin: 7129

WE had the noro virus on board and within us.  I had it and we were both isolated within our cabin.   My wife got it in the hotel while waiting for our return flight.  It was a very uncomfortable last days.  The first three or four were super, but the control of the disease was poorly initiated and carried out. Yes, we got a refund for the two days of shortened cruise, but no remuneration for our two days in the cabin, with the TV not able to receive, eating off plastic plates with much delayed room service.  We also got a discount on any cruise booked this year for use prior to next Feb.  I don't think anyone who had been sick is going to want to even smell the ocean for a while to come. I am sorry, but right now, this survey, which you can read and delete, was a poor thing to send out right now.  This was to have been a celebratory 50th anniversary event which was a disaster.

Cabin was spacious, clean and for us, a wonderful experience. Last time I cruised it was on the General Alexander Patch, a troop ship going to Europe in 1962. This was much better.
Disemb. took too long. We waited too long for the luggage to be removed and sorted.
Buffet service was not a DIY event, but servers put items on plastes