This was my 13th cruise and was the worst ship I have ever been on

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

11 Night Black Sea (Istanbul Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2016
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

Most of the staff was excllant..  This is the smallest room I have ever had and the only one without a refrigerator.  The bed was extremely hard and no toppers available.  Always, in the past, on formal nights lobster was on the menu, but this time it was only available with a $25.00 up charge and was totally unavailable even with the extra charge during the last five days of the cruise..  Also, traditionally there has been ethnic foods on the menu for the areas visited, but this time there were almost none.

I most assuredly will never sail on Royal Caribbean again.  If the other lines have sunk to this level I will be sailing Oceania for my next cruise.

Don't go