Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Purser

Rapsody of the Seas

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

I enjoyed all the Ports that we stopped in.  They need improvement on their activities being in a timely matter.  We had a lot of sit down time on the ship with nothing to do.  The food wasn't as good as I have had on other Cruise lines.  Whether it was just this ship I do not know but I was not as impressed with their food at all.  The dinining was nice and the people that waited on us were excellent.

It wasn't the nicest we have been on but it worked for the 11 days we were at sea.