Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Regal Princess Cruise

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

The Regal Princess is a wonderful ship. It is very clean, the staff are wonderful in taking care of you and making your Cruise Memories Awesome!  The food has Greatly improved since the last princess cruise we took. There is a lot more variety and I enjoyed tasting the international foods on the  buffet. however I chose princess because of the Sanctuary, a place for adults only deck chairs, pool, and cabanas. It is a quiet place to go for reading or meditation and I soooooo enjoyed it on the last cruise,  This time you had to PAY  for it :0(, you also had to reserve it and it never had any openings.  so I had to find other quiet areas to read, and there are not to many places that do not have loud music playing. that was the only disappointment though and it will not prevent me from cruising princess again!  There are also many activities throughout the sea days for entertainment.

Cruise Photos

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
the native shop owners are very aggressive and I felt like I was being assaulted by them. not a pleasant feeling, didn't like the shopping experience at all.
St. John's, Antigua
we took a catamaran ride around all the islands, it was wonderful to see. they provided a bbq lunch and snorkel equipment.
Oranjestad, Aruba