Loved Alaska, not the ship!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2015
Ship: Radiance of the Seas

Would absolutely go back to Alaska again, but on a different ship. The ship was out dated, things in room broke (fridge- took our last outlet up), musty smell. Dining room table 481 right by the bus station (never went back). Shows were boring and confusing (walked out on 1, had no clue what it was about). Ports were great, do the zip lining in Icy Strait if you can...I was so scared, but I did it and would do it again!! Whale watching was fun. Weather in September was rain & cloudy in mornings and sun in afternoon, sweatshirt weather for me with a jacket I bought on the ship (and I am always cold). Sip tour WAS NOT worth the 300 I paid for 2 people. Overall loved the ports, but not the ship!

Had an accessible room and the awning of the life boats right out our balcony! Had an obstructed view of the ocean and paid the same price! Beware of certain rooms on deck 7! I was so mad we couldn't see the dolphins run next to our ship and we had "No Access" in mostly all our pics we took out on it!
Fridge was broke in our room so we had a medical one put in and the took up our only outlet because the fire alarm was plugged in the other outlet and if you pulled out that plug it beeped every couple seconds!

Chops Grille - Wasn't worth 60.00! Thankfully we paid 30.00 on 1st night. Service was ehhh and food nothing like on the Navigator a few years back

Izumni - was great! Al a carte pricing, but loved the California roll with Alaska crab! Staff was Great!

Zip Lining is a must, looks scarier then it is!