Relaxing Alaskan cruise

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2015
Ship: Radiance of the Seas

Took the 7 day cruise Vancouver to Vancouver and loved every minute of it. It was the ship's final trip to Alaska this season, heading to Australia for winter. Used my time dining and sat in the same area every night with the same waiters and even the same guests around us.  Enjoyed trying to teach the Headwaiter about American chili-con-carne, and he even had one of the cooks make up a bowl for me when I told him I was homesick for some good chili (I'm from Texas). This was our second time on the ship to Alaska, so we had seen the sights before and were more interested in relaxing. The Champagne bar bartender was great in mixing almost anything I could ask for, and we had several great "tastings" at the bar to include martinis, port, whiskey, champagne and wine. This is definitely a ship I would cruise again (already booked on trip from Australia back to Hawaii, 18 days). Just wish the same crew would be around. However, this was my third Royal Caribbean cruise, and the crew has always been outstanding.  I will continue to cruise with RC.

Always get a balcony. There's nothing like being able to step outside your bedroom and gaze up at the stars or the beautiful scenery going by.
Not much here to see/do. Stayed onboard this trip (been here before).