Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

Being a long time cruiser on Royal Carribean, I find that the ships that I have been on are usually the cleanest, friendliest and most accomadating on the seas. This ship is no ex- ception. I found the ship very clean and the crew that I encontered most friendly. I would recommend this ship to anyone.

Pros: Convenience

Cons: 1st Stop

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
This island has not recovered from the huricanne from 6 years ago. Very depressing and will not go back for a long time.