Great Cruise

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2011
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Being a long time cruiser on Royal Carribean, I find that the ships that I have been on are usually the cleanest, friendliest and most accomadating on the seas. This ship is no ex- ception. I found the ship very clean and the crew that I encontered most friendly. I would recommend this ship to anyone.

This island has not recovered from the huricanne from 6 years ago. Very depressing and will not go back for a long time.

Pros: Convenience

Cons: 1st Stop

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!