Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!!

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

The staff was beyond this world. They went the extra mile to take care of me. The food was excellent. The ship was nicer than a 5 star hotel.

Pros: Service by staff

Cons: Not much night life after midnight.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Everything was great until midnightish then the ship turned into a ghost ship.
The ship was breath taking. I have been to some 5 star hotels and the ship is nicer hands down.
The staff was very friendly and professional. The food was excellent. They served everything from lobster, duck, to NY Strips. They had great variety every night.
The interior room was bigger than expected. The room has plenty pf storage to put clothes, items, etc. I loved having a bed plus a couch.
The staff was very friendly. They went the extra mile to serve what I wanted. They never gave me any problems and continued to have a smile day after day.
I would suggest Playa Uvas. Order online. For $43 you can get open bar, private beach, lunch, and snorkel all day long. The taxi ride is about 5 mins and only costs $10 one way.
Don't Miss: Playa, Uvas
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
If traveler is scared to venture out into the mainland the port has everything from a pool to multiple places to eat, bars, shops, etc. The port is fenced with security so random people cant just walk in and out of the port. Very safe.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Dolphins.