Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect Honeymoon!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

The ship was beautifully decorated. It had several activities for both old and young cruisers. We were never bored -there was always so much to do.

Pros: Variety of activities

Cons: dinner seating

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Busy place, too many tourists. I recommend booking an excursion so you don't get caught up in the crowds.
The sidewalks, stores and restaurants were packed with tourists. Each store seemed to have the same stuff as its neighbor.
Key West, Florida
This is a place I'd like to see again. We weren't there long, but I heard the sunsets were beautiful. We enjoyed the music at Irish Kevin's and the Island fries on the street.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We enjoyed the Breezes resort excursion, but it was too short. $100 per person for 3 hours on the beach. The buffet was good, the entertainment and water sports were a plus, and the drinks were strong.
Montego Bay, Jamaica