Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrific cruise!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

This was my first time on a Royal Caribbean ship and I was very impressed with the atmosphere, cabin crew, dining room service and overall willingness of the staff to please the guests.
Food in the Windjammer was slightly above average for cafeteria food. Dining room food was "good", not "outstanding".

Pros: Beautiful ship

Cons: Food quality average, not outstanding

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Went on our own to see Doctor's Cave beach (crowded) & Half Moon Bay resort. Latter was beautiful.
Just toured the shops..& ate at Hard Rock Cafe. This port I could skip totally!Returned to ship on horse (donkey) & buggy ride..best thing about this port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Went on a semi-sub tour to see underwater life. Tour is only one I booked through the cruise line and it was a disapointment. Buses arrived late & left us waiting for an hour.
Don't Miss: Turtle farm & rum cakes!
Key West, Florida
We visited the Harry S. Truman winter home and Hemingway home. The former was extremely interesting and guides quite knowledgable.The latter was a waste of time.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Key West, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Turtle farm & rum cakes!