Terrific cruise!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
This was my first time on a Royal Caribbean ship and I was very impressed with the atmosphere, cabin crew, dining room service and overall willingness of the staff to please the guests.
Food in the Windjammer was slightly above average for cafeteria food. Dining room food was "good", not "outstanding".
Went on a semi-sub tour to see underwater life. Tour is only one I booked through the cruise line and it was a disapointment. Buses arrived late & left us waiting for an hour.
Don't Miss: Turtle farm & rum cakes!
Went on our own to see Doctor's Cave beach (crowded) & Half Moon Bay resort. Latter was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Turtle farm & rum cakes!
We visited the Harry S. Truman winter home and Hemingway home. The former was extremely interesting and guides quite knowledgable.The latter was a waste of time.
Just toured the shops..& ate at Hard Rock Cafe. This port I could skip totally!Returned to ship on horse (donkey) & buggy ride..best thing about this port.

Pros: Beautiful ship

Cons: Food quality average, not outstanding

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!