Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Just OK

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

Overall good. I have been on 4 other cruises, all of which I feel were better.3 were Royal Caribbean and one other. Those were better in all catigories except room stewarts. They were all fantastic. Quantum has less food choices  in the Windjammer and seamed to be mostly same stuff day in and day out. They do have more choices of "sit down and order" restaurants that are included in the cruise. I went into American Icon Grill which was excellent and Cafe Two70. Cafe two70 is  good for sandwiches and salads. Entertainment didnt seam to be as good as the other cruises but was still good. Comedian had his good points but nothing great. Quest game was said to be on the chopping block due to no location to hold it, Then they came up with the idea of using the roller skating/bumper car rink. Standing room only. The Night Clubs have gotten smaller so less choices on where they can have functions. I think they had too big of a focus on getting more people (guest rooms) on board than size of entertainment areas. With all said, I sill enjoyed the cruise but I am going back the the bit smaller ships.Explorer of the Seas was my favorite.

Cruise Photos

I don't choose a cruise for nthe destination. The fun is on board the ship. Destination is considered but low on the list of desiding factors on which cruise to take.
Always excellent. On all cruises. A bit small but for good reason. Room stewarts were always fantastic.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Only went to local shops. Did not get out and about any further. Port visit was 4PM to 1Am. Very odd hours to visit any port.

early reservations are important. Shows we always still got in but reservations for other things is important to get early.