Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Our Recent RC Cruise from Hell

Sail Date: December 20, 2014

Our Recent RC Cruise from Hell

the travel agency was great…however, they have no clue as to how awful this new ship REALLY is……. besides all the hype about Quantum of the Seas…..…very very sad

I took other cruises with RC…I'm done…the staff on ship (whenever you could find them) have no power to do or correct anything, or to make anything right..…just awful! All they say is, " it’s a corporate matter"

well, for example there was never a place to sit for a meal, and when you found a place, after waiting for over 45 minutes to eat cold food, as NOTHING was ever hot food, there were dirty dishes remaining in the lounge areas, no matter where you went for over 3 hours every day…..CLEANING IS NOT A CORPORATE MATTER!

there is NOT enough staff to deal with the 1000's of people sardined into that can of a ship they put us in

If RC does not contact me, this is going to become VERY DETAILED from many people……. and going viral

they better get this can of a ship to China fast, it’s a disgrace to us and financially to RC

RC in the past WAS GREAT, and I recommended MANY to cruise with RC over the years…never again!!!!!!!!

This trip was total "bait and switch" as too many problems are on this ship…even had drinks in the dining room spilt all over my travel companion……..I want my money back

Michael K. Carroll

I am usually balanced in my reviews, but this was the WORST cruise I ever took!!! If I could get my money back...I would! The flagship of the fleet??? Its garbage. I am done with RC, filthy ship, no service, way too little staff, cold food, constantly running out of cups, ice, tea, soda. Everything handled by computer and systems were "constantly down", staff were confused, the entire experience is awful. Always huge waiting lines FOR HOURS. Filthy public areas. Not a single person I spoke to was happy, never cruising RC again. An awful Christmas trip, I had 180 people go on this trip from all over the USA, I'm embarrassed!

*** Edited 1/9/15 by Community Manager to Comply with our Community Guidelines ***

See review statement already posted.
To many lines and reservations....waiting...waiting....waiting. Pay all this money to wait in lines. Our servers were great Amelia and Bojan.
Good...not to write home about.
Okay....again,. nothing to write home about
Children's Programs N/A
Very Poor....awful places to go especially for a new ship.
Nice room. Great room attendant, Francisco Taguiada.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
Terrible check-in system.....like a heard of cattle. People everywhere, very unorganized.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Stayed on Ship
Awful...dirty...got off and then right back on the ship. Crappy port!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Stayed on Ship....lousy place to take passengers...to your own island to get more money form your guests?.

To many people....to little staff.....and way to many lines. I don't want to pay $5,000 for a vacation and wait in lines. We slept a lot to stay away from all the crap we were putting up with. You couldn't even get a pitcher of ice water delivered to the room. Never again.