Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

A great cruise to be on!

Sail Date: December 20, 2014

My husband and I had stayed in an Ocean view room with a balcony. It was great!. Great food, entertainment, crew. Ship very clean. The entire trip was wonderful. We stayed on the ship for the most part. No problems. Did Atlantis tour and was surprised to find out that it was a tour of two of three acquariums,( fish, sharks etc.) not the resort as we expected. Cruise was a little pricey compared to most,  but so worth it, new cruise, smart cruise ship. All the restaurants were great! I just wish the cruise would have told us that they had a time to stop sales of pictures. We wanted to purchase our pictures but they stopped the sale. I would definitely highly recommend this cruise ship to others and would like to go again.

The Haywards

Make reservations for activities early to get the time you want. Book online for all the events you can. Makes for a smooth process.