Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Third Mate

Amazing experience, beautiful ship!

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 8622

This was an amazing trip!  We loved the ports and cultures we were able to experience with this cruise. The ship is gorgeous with plenty of activities  for everyone of all ages. Shows are incredible. Royal Caribbean has done an impeccable  job once again. I recommend booking dinners,  shows and onboard activities either prior to the cruise or on the first day of the cruise.  Everything fills up quickly and unfortunately we missed out on a couple of shows and activities due to procrastination on our part. I highly recommend this itinerary and ship!! Happy

We had a family junior suite, I highly recommend it. It provides a little extra space that is nice for families and with children. Having the second bathroom was priceless, another feature perfect for families or multiple people.
Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
Hong Kong
Xiamen, China
I highly recommend booking an excursion for this port or just going in to town. I guess this is a huge vacation destination for locals and all the ferry tickets to the island were booked up. We waited in long lines to get a ticket and found out we couldn't leave for a few hours, allowing us very little time for the island. We ended up selling the tickets and just had lunch in town. We were there on a sunday, it may not be much an issue on other days.
Incheon (Seoul). South Korea
Tianjin (Beijing), China

Make sure and book shows, dinner reservations and onboard activities early, they book up fast. Normally we like to go with the flow and not plan too much for our ship days but unfortunately we missed out on a couple shows and activities due to our procrastination.