Oosterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Oosterdam 2015

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

I'm not as much of a fan of cruising as my partner but I would rate this one the best of the 4 I have been on.  Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.  Food was just ok.  Both dining room and Lido dining could improve.  Entertainment better than previous cruise on other lines.  Shore excursion on Curacao very good along with snorkeling in Bonaire.  Rooms were cleaner than previous cruises especially the bathroom which was extremely clean. Staff were constantly busy and cleaning all the time.  I actually felt guilty being on vacation.  They are very hard workers.  Was quite annoyed at all the perfume in the dining hall at night but that's not the cruise ship's fault I know. It was an older crowd and the older women love their perfume. UGH!  We actually asked to be moved one night and it wasn't my request.  The men in our party couldn't even stand the odor coming from the next table.  Overall good cruise. Definitely organized for on and off.  Amazing.  High marks here for sure.

Quite clean and comfortable. "Old" feeling to it.
no children with us so can't rate