A cruise to remember

Oosterdam Cruise Review to South Pacific

36 Night New Zealand Australia & South Pacific (Auckland To Vancouver)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Oosterdam

This was my favorite cruise, for I have always wanted to visit New Zealand and Australia ever since I was nineteen years old. The people were so friendly and kind and ready to answer all my questions. Both Australia and New Zealand were beautiful and green and some what different than what I had expected. This is the first time we have cruised with a veranda room, and we loved it. We had breakfast in bed about every morning. The entertainment, I think, was greater than our last two cruises. We did not miss one night. However, we did have a couple rough days at sea, and a couple of port changes, but this was to be expected.

entertainment was great, Piano bar was fun and the drunker ya got the better it sounded.

Had dinner in the Auckland Tower and watched the sun go down
Visited Rotorora
Shopping
Musiem
Shopping
Boat tour of the bay
Toured Hobart and went to bongorong wildlife park
Sea life acquarium