Oosterdam Cruise Review to South Pacific

A cruise to remember

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

This was my favorite cruise, for I have always wanted to visit New Zealand and Australia ever since I was nineteen years old. The people were so friendly and kind and ready to answer all my questions. Both Australia and New Zealand were beautiful and green and some what different than what I had expected. This is the first time we have cruised with a veranda room, and we loved it. We had breakfast in bed about every morning. The entertainment, I think, was greater than our last two cruises. We did not miss one night. However, we did have a couple rough days at sea, and a couple of port changes, but this was to be expected.

More expensive than other cruises
Auckland, New Zealand
Had dinner in the Auckland Tower and watched the sun go down
TAURANGA (ROTORUA), NEW ZEALAND
Shopping
Akaroa, New Zealand
Boat tour of the bay
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Toured Hobart and went to bongorong wildlife park
Melbourne, Australia
Sea life acquarium
Sydney, Australia
Maritime musiem

entertainment was great, Piano bar was fun and the drunker ya got the better it sounded.