Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Not the kind of experience I had in the past!

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

The food was always cold and sometimes half cooked. Entertainment was good when there was some.  The real topping on the cake was on our departure for the land portion of our trip.  We had to leave at 6:15 am,  not a problem. I had to wait in line to get my statement and had no time to review it till I got home. I found that I was charged $50 for a DVD that wasn't returned. We never used any DVD's. I wonder how many other passengers were had like this.  On the land portion of our trip our bus transfers dropped us at the wrong place twice.  So you should understand why I find it hard to recomend Holland America!

The formal dining area was good. But the Vista was always cold food.
Too little of it.