Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Oosterdam! Cool Ship!

Sail Date: December 11, 2010

Awesome! Very relaxing! Friendly staff who actually said good morning and good evening as you walked by. VERY CLEAN! Teen program was great. Kids loved it! Met other teens from all over the world! The only thing that I would have changed is the bunk in the quad stateroom was directly above the queen size bed and I hit my head several times before getting used to it. Other than that very comfortable.

Pros: The cruise staff was very nice! Our cabin steward especially ! Food was great, Entertainment top notch! Ice Cream was the BEST!Loved the towel animals!

Cons: Sometimes the service in the dining room was a little slow at times. Didn't like the automatic gratituity, wanted to tip who actually deserved it. Like Teen program! inside quad room design needs work. Had bunk directly above me and hit my head several times!

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

The food was good!
Loved the size of the ship!
Very nice except for the bunk above my head.
Very friendly, going out of their way to say Hello, and by name! liked it.
Very good!
Kids or Teens had a very nice experience! Need to change the age groups. More like 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The water boat taxi's were a little aggressive, and had their hand out for a tip every time they took something from you.
Don't Miss: Lover's Beach, and the boat ride to Lands End. Los Arcos.
Mazatlan, Mexico
I really do not care for Mazatlan. Showed my kids the Cathedral and downtown but we walked back. Didnt like being stalked by cab drivers everywhere.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Had a great time Horseback riding at a nice ranch and swam with a horse in a nice stream. Son liked the Hot Springs!