Awesome Experience

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer Via Hubbard Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2007
Overall impressions were excellent. I have no important complaints

I know old people have simple and old fashioned tastes, but the rest of us want something ethnic besides italian (pizza, pasta) and chinese. I wanted indian, mexican (not the taco bar), Thai (besides phad thai)

Blue skies abound....wonderful town
What a beauty...will bring my wife over for a weekend escape
Don't Miss: Superstar (American Idol karaoke) and Newlywed/not-so-Newlywed game was a hoot!!!
Rent a mountain bike and explore and do the Thimbleberry trail off of Saw Mill Rd. Gorgeous!!!!

Pros: The staff, entertainment, and sights were exemplory

Cons: I would have liked more ethnic food choices at the Lido (Mexican, Thai, Indian)

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!