Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Had a great cruise!!

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I would always recommend a Royal Caribbean Cruise to anyone.  I enjoyed the service especially from Dudley Jean, from the Diamond Concierge Lounge. He was always very pleasant and accommodating.

I also want to acknowledge Fransic from Romania from the Deck 4 Dining Room. His assistant as well. Both of them remembered our drinks every night and were very welcoming as well.  Great service!

Room was very clean. Our housekeeper was very nice.

I know the port of calls are important but make time to enjoy all the great things that the ship has to offer.

1 Comment