Not very happy

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Sun

4 Night Bahamas & Florida (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 05, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Sun

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 9202

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Was unable to enjoy my balcony or room. Recieved several calls because of my light in my room could not go on my balcony in the evening unless all lights were off in my room. I was ferry unhappy reported it I was insulted when I reported it to customer service desk. I ask for the manager and I also ask to file a claim and security was called I felt discriminated against because I was African American. I was disrespected, embrassed and offended.

Embarkation

It was good.

Ship experiences

Le Bistro

The hostess and my waitress was very accommodating and had a wonderful personal.

Le Bistro

Anser The young lady in the Art gallery was very nice, knowledgeable and had a great personality.

The comedy show was great

Ship tip

Portt

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

They could have been longer.

Key West, Florida

Good. Longer time at the Port.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

The port could have been longer.

Disembarkation