Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It started out stinky but ending happy!

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

There was a horrible sewerage smell on deck 9 when we boarded...and in fact our friends room got flooded out on the 2nd day.  Norwegian were very wonderful to them...they got a balcony cabin, two bottles of wine, $100 credit, and free eating at the French specialty restaurant!  Thumbs up to Norwegian for making a bad situation into a special vacation for my friends!

OK...it is a smaller and older boat - but we had a wonderful time.  I won big time in the casino....the first time that I have ever won on a cruise ship.  The shows were great and the martini tasting was awesome!

All in all, I would highly recommend NCL.  It was my first trip on this line and I had a wonderful time.

3 stars!
We were in the casino too much to see many shows!
no kids in my group (and very few on the ship)
Fun is everywhere if you look!
The ports were hot but fun and interesting!
small but acceptable for an inside cabin! lots of storage.
Tampa, Florida
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
take the Mangrove tour. Excellent!
Belize City, Belize
toured the new and old city and the rum factory!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
lots of shopping but too too HOT in April!
I have been there too many times!

I highly recommend the martini tasting and the game "name that tune"....we had a blast! The smoked salmon was awesome for breakfast. The French restaurant was well worth it.