It started out stinky but ending happy!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

There was a horrible sewerage smell on deck 9 when we boarded...and in fact our friends room got flooded out on the 2nd day.  Norwegian were very wonderful to them...they got a balcony cabin, two bottles of wine, $100 credit, and free eating at the French specialty restaurant!  Thumbs up to Norwegian for making a bad situation into a special vacation for my friends!

OK...it is a smaller and older boat - but we had a wonderful time.  I won big time in the casino....the first time that I have ever won on a cruise ship.  The shows were great and the martini tasting was awesome!

All in all, I would highly recommend NCL.  It was my first trip on this line and I had a wonderful time.

Fun is everywhere if you look!

We were in the casino too much to see many shows!

no kids in my group (and very few on the ship)

3 stars!

small but acceptable for an inside cabin! lots of storage.

I highly recommend the martini tasting and the game "name that tune"....we had a blast! The smoked salmon was awesome for breakfast. The French restaurant was well worth it.

take the Mangrove tour. Excellent!
toured the new and old city and the rum factory!
lots of shopping but too too HOT in April!
I have been there too many times!