Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Love cruising, just not this one

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I found this cruise to be pretty boring (on ship) compared to Royal or Princess. Found myself with nothing to do during at sea days. It also felt like most of the staff did not want to be there. The steward was awesome - the only one I found to be excellent in service. I found that they value guests who continue to travel with them more so than trying to gain new cruisers to the point where only members get a chocolate on their pillows. They do not communicate the rewards card they have for the casino either - spent thousands of dollars and never knew I would get discounts in the end. When I let them know they blamed it on me and said they do not want to push guests into joining and should have read the pamphlet on some managers desk. No empathy. The food was so so compared to Royal and Princess as well as the dining room was boring.

Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Mayan Ruins were beautiful
Always something to do in Cozumel - ATV's and Dolphins are great.

Taxi is cheaper than the shuttle with 2 or more people and much more convenient.