Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

The best cruise of my life

Sail Date: September 22, 2014

Norwegian Sun was a clean ship well suited to handle a large number of passengers in comfort.  The crew and serving staff were pleasant, friendly and very helpful.  The food was wonderful and planned activities and shows were outstanding.  No, I am not employed by  the cruise line, but I do appreciate good service from good people when I encounter it, so I highly recommend the inner passage of the Alaskan trip to any person interested in a first-class voyage you will always remember.

Jack Broome October 5, 2014.

I had an inner stateroom on the tenth level of the ship. I was quite roomy and there was plenty of storage space for all my belongings.
I ate like there was no tomorrow to the extent I'm afraid Weight Watchers will throw me ou t when I return to meetings. re
My room stewart Rodolfo
David Naster was the best entertainer I have ever enjoyed.
Children's Programs We did not have children in our family group ( the form did not have a check-off for this situation.)
Some of the activities did not appeal to me, but there were enough to choose from that there was something for everone.
I will never forget this trip. At age 81, It will no doubt be the highlight of my travels.
I was satisfied, but would have loved to have a balcony.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
A trip highlight.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Really enjoyed.

Leave your TV on at low volume so you can hear the announcements. I could faintly hear through the cabin door, but not clearly enough to understand what was being said.