The best cruise of my life

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Norwegian Sun was a clean ship well suited to handle a large number of passengers in comfort.  The crew and serving staff were pleasant, friendly and very helpful.  The food was wonderful and planned activities and shows were outstanding.  No, I am not employed by  the cruise line, but I do appreciate good service from good people when I encounter it, so I highly recommend the inner passage of the Alaskan trip to any person interested in a first-class voyage you will always remember.

Jack Broome October 5, 2014.

I ate like there was no tomorrow to the extent I'm afraid Weight Watchers will throw me ou t when I return to meetings. re

Some of the activities did not appeal to me, but there were enough to choose from that there was something for everone.

David Naster was the best entertainer I have ever enjoyed.

We did not have children in our family group ( the form did not have a check-off for this situation.)

My room stewart Rodolfo

I had an inner stateroom on the tenth level of the ship. I was quite roomy and there was plenty of storage space for all my belongings.

I was satisfied, but would have loved to have a balcony.

Leave your TV on at low volume so you can hear the announcements. I could faintly hear through the cabin door, but not clearly enough to understand what was being said.

Nothing to add.