DISAPPOINTED--Alaska Inside Passage Cruise - Vancouver--Norweigen Sun

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Cabin Number: GTY

I took this cruise four years ago and it was wonderful, I went in September and I wanted to see the

Whales so I booked the same cruise for May 19,2014 and I was not happy with the changes that had been made. The cruise went backward from the one before the staff was not very friendly the main dinning room let passagners come in dressed just anyway right down to sweat pants and dirty sneakers.

My cabin stewert was wonderful (Marlon Castro--Norweigen Sun) he should be given a GOLD STAR

for his "job well done".

I walked passed the Captian several times in the 7 days  aboard the Sun and he never even spoke.

As for the Whale Watching it is very over rated & over priced.

Unhappy passagner from TEXAS

Served the same thing everyday. Not much choice

Cabin Stewart---Marlon Castro Deck 9 Norweign Sun

DON'T GO IN MAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE COLD & RAINY WEATHER

Went Whale Watching didn't see many and the ones I did see were babys and far off
Took train ride
Not as pretty as Tracy Arms , the cruise 4 years ago went to it and it was really nice
Lumber Jack Show was very nice