Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

DISAPPOINTED--Alaska Inside Passage Cruise - Vancouver--Norweigen Sun

Sail Date: May 19, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I took this cruise four years ago and it was wonderful, I went in September and I wanted to see the

Whales so I booked the same cruise for May 19,2014 and I was not happy with the changes that had been made. The cruise went backward from the one before the staff was not very friendly the main dinning room let passagners come in dressed just anyway right down to sweat pants and dirty sneakers.

My cabin stewert was wonderful (Marlon Castro--Norweigen Sun) he should be given a GOLD STAR

for his "job well done".

I walked passed the Captian several times in the 7 days  aboard the Sun and he never even spoke.

As for the Whale Watching it is very over rated & over priced.

Unhappy passagner from TEXAS

Served the same thing everyday. Not much choice
Cabin Stewart---Marlon Castro Deck 9 Norweign Sun
Excursions over RATED & over PRICED
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Juneau, Alaska
Went Whale Watching didn't see many and the ones I did see were babys and far off
Skagway, Alaska
Took train ride
Cruise Glacier Bay
Not as pretty as Tracy Arms , the cruise 4 years ago went to it and it was really nice
Ketchikan, Alaska