Awesome

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sun

The best cruise we have ever taken.  The crew was fantastic, food excellant, shows were outstanding. The islands we visited were beautiful.  It was very easy to find your way around the ship.

My only objection is that Norwegian added  a  $12 per day per person gratuity to our bill to be shared by the whole crew.  I believe if a crew member is in a position where tipping is unlikely they should be paid more by Norwegian.  While I feel that everyone on board was awesome and deserving of a great wage, I would have liked to have given our cabin steward more than we were able to due to the fact that such a large amount of money had been added to our bill.  I would like to see Norwegian Cruise Line rethink that policy.