Enjoyable cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The organization was outstanding. Ship was clean and everybody was extremely helpful. The service in the dining room could have been better, but I attribute the decline in service to free style cruising. It seems it has slipped on all the Norweigean ships since the change. I do like "freestyle" so I guess I will tolerate the slip in service. I have been on 13 cruises with various lines and I must rate the entertainment as the worst that I have experienced. This is from the pool games, to the lounge games, to the after dinner shows.
Enjoy the conch fritters and a cold drink at the "Slippery Lizard"
The tour to the water falls was very nice and again the locals were extremely friendly.
Don't Miss: The water falls
Don't Miss: The water falls
People were friendly, just enjoy the locals.
A lot to see and do, from the park to scuba, its all great. I have been there 6 times and always enjoy myself.
Don't Miss: The federal park and a drive along the coast.
People were friendly, just enjoy the locals.
Don't Miss: The federal park and a drive along the coast.
Enjoy the conch fritters and a cold drink at the "Slippery Lizard"

Pros: qick on and quick off

Cons: entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!