THE WORST CRUISE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON.

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Sun
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE TO ANYONE.

POOR QUALITY,NO FLAVOR,COLD

UNLESS YOU WANTED TO GET DRUNK AT THE POOL,OR LISTEN TO SOME WASHED UPED BAND FROM THE 70. THERE WASNT ALOT TO DO FOR A FAMILY.

I GUESS WHEN THEY KNOW THEIR TIP IS ALREADY PAYED FOR WHEN YOU PAY FOR THE CRUISE,THE SERVICE IS NOT ALL THAT GREAT

SMOKE SMELL,STAINS IN CARPET,CARPET WORN

SMELLED OF SMOKE AND YOU COULD NOT BUY AIR FRESHNER ANYWERE ON THE SHIP.

Don't Miss: ZOO
STILL TORN UP BAD FROM HURRCAINS

Don't Miss: ZOO
STILL TORN UP BAD FROM HURRCAINS
IT'S LIKE YOU PUT A STRIP MALL AT THE END OF A DOCK.THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE THERE UNLESS YOU TAKE A 3 HOUR BUS RIDE.
Don't Miss: IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I STILL CAN'T THINK OF IT.
Don't Miss: IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I STILL CAN'T THINK OF IT.

Pros: PORTS OF CALL

Cons: FOOD ,THE WHOLE SHIP SMELLED OF SMOKE