Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

THE WORST CRUISE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON.

Sail Date: March 11, 2006

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE TO ANYONE.

Pros: PORTS OF CALL

Cons: FOOD ,THE WHOLE SHIP SMELLED OF SMOKE

SMOKE SMELL,STAINS IN CARPET,CARPET WORN
POOR QUALITY,NO FLAVOR,COLD
SMELLED OF SMOKE AND YOU COULD NOT BUY AIR FRESHNER ANYWERE ON THE SHIP.
UNLESS YOU WANTED TO GET DRUNK AT THE POOL,OR LISTEN TO SOME WASHED UPED BAND FROM THE 70. THERE WASNT ALOT TO DO FOR A FAMILY.
I GUESS WHEN THEY KNOW THEIR TIP IS ALREADY PAYED FOR WHEN YOU PAY FOR THE CRUISE,THE SERVICE IS NOT ALL THAT GREAT
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: ZOO
STILL TORN UP BAD FROM HURRCAINS
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
IT'S LIKE YOU PUT A STRIP MALL AT THE END OF A DOCK.THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE THERE UNLESS YOU TAKE A 3 HOUR BUS RIDE.
Don't Miss: IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I STILL CAN'T THINK OF IT.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I STILL CAN'T THINK OF IT.
Belize City, Belize