Horrible experience

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Star

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 15, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Star

Cabin number: GTY

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

My cabin was assigned towards the front of the ship apparently directly above the ships anchor hence when we docked (which was usually between 6:30-7:30am) the loud rumbling and cabin shaking occurred and after a late evening out was externally unwelcome and my cabin rear wall must had been adjoining either the mechanical room or locker room because I would hear clanking of tools and/or an occasional load thunk and voices. In summary, had I known this would be the case, I would had saved my monies and traveled with another cruise line. I did ask for a room change the very next day but unfortunately they were all somos out. On the 3rd day, I elected to sleep in my friends cabin on the floor for the duration of the trip.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Great gym staff!!!

Ship tip

Do not let the cruise line place your room towards the front of the ship.

Ports of call

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Great outing and friendly people.

Mazatlan, Mexico

Great outing, great food and friendly people.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Great outing, majestic views, great food and friendly people.

Disembarkation