Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful time was had by all

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

We had a wonderful trip. The cruiseline staff were all so fun and happy. They made the trip even more special. The ship was a bit old, but I love the smaller ships and how easy they are to get around. The food was terrific. And I even got some of the recipes to take home. The only reason I didn't give the trip a 5 star rating was because of a few things I didn't like. I. Felt there were too many smoking areas. When going to the pool I invariably had to walk thru smoke! I also felt that in the dining rooms there should be a No Phone Cell policy. Unfortunately in this day and age some people do not have common sense or common courtesy . We actually a couple face timing with their family at dinner. Several tables around them left the dining room in an effort not to approach them and tell them how inconsiderate they were being. Other than these two things I thought the trip was awesome!

great location on ship, very quiet and easy to get to either end or floor of ship. only issue was that sometimes when sitting on balcony we could smell cigarette smoke!