Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

The Staff Really Made The Difference

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Honestly, they probably shouldn't advertise the ship as being refurbished. I'm sure that it got a coat of paint and maintenance, but the places where guests have access are definitely showing its age. I would have given the ship a 3, except that the staff was AMAZING.

Cabin / Stateroom The bed was the WORST. I think the mattress must be as old as the ship.

One thing I wish I had seen in other reviews was a warning about how small their restaurants are. You pretty much need to reserve any specialty dining plans before your cruise. Day One we tried to make a reservation and the only opening left was for 9p on the last night.