Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Some things great others not great

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

This is a picture of the metal under the mattress that caused me not to be able to sleep. I have explained below.

The staff, food and entertainment were wonderful. My bed was horrible, had a worm out mattress with the metal bent on the frame coming up through the middle of the bed. My husband and I had to share a twin bed do to this problem. The staff said they fixed it but they just put another metal piece under it, however it didn't really help the problem. We spent two days trying to get the bed issue resolved.

We didn't get off the ship in Belieze because there was a tender issue and by the time we could get off we only had about two hours before we'd have to be back on the ship. Waste of a stop, it wasn't fair we couldn't see Belieze.

Cruise Photos

See comments above, my bed was broken.
Tampa, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We only had a couple of hours do to tender issues.
Belize City, Belize
There want enough time to get off of the ship do to tender problems :(
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico