Horrible Trip. Wife got sick. She never saw land until back at Tampa Treated awful and then quaranted for three days

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Star

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 13, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Star

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 8651

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

My wife got sick from eating an outdoor seafood dish on the second day. Went to medical center and they said they had to see her. I said send up a wheel chair, she hadn't been out of bed all day and missed the excursion that day. they sent up a wheel chair no blanket or cover or anything. we had to use bathroom towels to cover her, then they wheeled her threw a bar and a restaurant where people were starring at her and she felt humiliated. They told me "you have to request a blanket" --SHE HAD BEEN IN BED ALL DAY why should I have to request anything. The second time on day 4 when she wasn't getting better, the same trip but this time she was wheeled threw a PHOTO SET WITH PEOPLE DRESS TO THE HILL and my wife was in a nightgown with two bath towels over her.  What class you guys have!!!!!  There is more but I'm sending it to my Lawyer.  YOU'LL HEAR FROM HIM SOON.

Ship experiences

How could possible say FAMILY STATEROOM. you can only see the TV from one bed Can't get out of bed--drag your butt to the end of bed

Ports of call