Disapointed

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

My wife and I really looked forward to the "5 Star Experience" on the Norwegian Star. We have previously cruised with all of the major players in the cruise world. This was our first trip via Norwegian cruise lines. I can promise you it will be our last. The food was OK, entertainment was non-existent, and the staff was pitiful. Unfortunately the "Freestyle Cruising" they claim makes vacationing better is awful and poorly explained. The only possible way we may have enjoyed this cruise was if we never cruised before. We had previous expectations from better cruise lines go onto the boat. (i.e Carnival & Royal Caribbean) None of which were met by the Norwegian Star staff.  I could go on and wright a book about the poor experience. However I don't get paid to warn you. So please think twice before booking Norwegian. Save yourself the disappoint.

Bed was very hard! Everything else was just fine.

Don't book this ship.