Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The cruise ship STAR and its crew.

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

It was very easy to board the ship at Tampa,Fl. They have a very good system in place. There was no rush like Carnival unless your first class.

The problem is setting up a elevator for older people with needs only. Like boat drill and getting off and on in the ship for imports. We had four elevators and the was a problem once with a brake down and bring on the luggage was a mess on the in the elevators. Its on all the ships.

The food was good and drinks with freestyle eating. Over all the cruise was fine.

The crew was outstanding and very helpful (four star).

I would go again with NCL ships,but my next cruise in March/2016 is with Carnival to see if they have improvements.

Our stateroom Alonzo,Alvin was outstanding and I give extra money when I left the ship in Tampa,Fl. He made you fill like family. (five star)