Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean

Sail Date: January 27, 2013

Our cabin was directly below a night club. Luckily for us, after 2 days, we were moved to a cabin with the same layout but in a different location. We were given a free dinner at one of the premium restaurants.
For the price we paid the meals were adequate. I wish the chef knew how to cook pork and salmon (both were overcooked and the pork was so dry it was inedible).
I love to play trivia. I was very disappointed that we did not receive prizes for a win but instead got a stamp on a card which we could later redeem for a prize. Even non winners got stamps. The prizes were lousy and I want the immediate gradification of a prize when our team wins.
Unfortunately I had booked the same cruise some years earlier. The show were basically the same but we felt not quite as good. The award winning Elements which we loved 2 years ago was disappointing as the 2 "strong men" were not a part of it.
I think next time I will choose a different cruise line.
Children's Programs n/a
want prizes!
New Orleans, Louisiana
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We could have spent the entire time at any one port. We were interested in snorkeling and they are all pretty much the same.
Belize City, Belize
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Don't expect fine dining, even in the "pay extra" restaurants but remember the cost of the cruise. What would you expect.