Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Not Norwegian

Sail Date: October 23, 2007

We have been spoiled by another cruise line and were disappointed in this ship and cruise line. Our overall impression was not good.

Pros: Versailes restaurant, express disembarkation

Cons: ship layout, service

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

Acapulco, Mexico
We did the horse back riding excursion. I liked it but my husbands horse had a tick infestation.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We have been to Puerto Vallarta before and took the tequila tasting tour and that was good but our favorite thing to do at this port is walking around and visiting the little bar by the ship dock. They claim to have purified water and ice. They also serve food.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas has always been our favorite. It is clean and fun to walk around. Each time we notice new facilities and improvements. We have visited the Cabo Wabo bar three times. First time was great and good service. Second time the waiter took advantage of us on our tab. The third time was great with good service. Make sure to put on your walkin shoes.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
We really like Zihuatanejo. Walking around town no pressure selling and friendly people. Found a cantina that we want to go back to called Ricks. I am a musician and he will allow you to play. I didn't as I was unprepared but will next time. he also has his own label of tequila that is excellent and not expensive.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico