A great time

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Star
Cabin Type: Suite
We cruised on the NCL Star ship and it was nice; however, it wasn't great to walk through the Market Cafe to get to the rear and cleanse hands each time. It is too bad a person can't walk outside to avoid this cafe to get to the back. The food was good, but I enjoyed the food more on my 5 day NCL southern caribean cruise last year better. The cleaning staff was very nice and effective.
The entertainment was very nice. I thought it went well. I didn't like the fact that my onboard credit wasn't there for me on day one. I had to show my papers to
the reception desk and it took 3 days before I got the $150.00 on board credit.
I wished I had more time for this place
Don't Miss: gardens.
The town wasn't special to see. I did enjoy the rain forest walk, though
Don't Miss: rain forest
I wished I had more time for this place
Don't Miss: gardens.
The town wasn't special to see. I did enjoy the rain forest walk, though
Don't Miss: rain forest

Pros: The mini suite and views

Cons: Too many people in shows.