Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A great time

Sail Date: June 11, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We cruised on the NCL Star ship and it was nice; however, it wasn't great to walk through the Market Cafe to get to the rear and cleanse hands each time. It is too bad a person can't walk outside to avoid this cafe to get to the back. The food was good, but I enjoyed the food more on my 5 day NCL southern caribean cruise last year better. The cleaning staff was very nice and effective.
The entertainment was very nice. I thought it went well. I didn't like the fact that my onboard credit wasn't there for me on day one. I had to show my papers to
the reception desk and it took 3 days before I got the $150.00 on board credit.

Pros: The mini suite and views

Cons: Too many people in shows.

Juneau, Alaska