Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Vacation at a Great Price

Sail Date: April 10, 2006

Although it there were lots of kids on this cruise (as it was spring break) there were so many activities for them we rarely heard any complaints from them like: are we there yet, or, I'm bored. Other than this the cruise was exceptional. The staff always smiled and were pleased to be of service. The entertainment was just that....entertaining! There was a special guest star from the Bold and the Beautiful who performed his comedy act and let us experience his wounderful voice. The cruise director Simon always kept us informed of events and had a great sense of humor. Loved the trip

Pros: 4 Ports of call gave us lots of opportunity to explore Mexico

Cons: We didn't know that it was spring break for the kids so the pool was packed.

We enjoyed our patio were we enjoyed our morning coffee and in the evening watched the sun go down. Having a coffee maker and fridge was an added bonus.
I never saw a staff member who wasn't smiling or asking how they might help.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We took a water taxi to Lover's beach. Don't miss this tour!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I enjoyed swimming at the public beach, which we walked to. I enjoyed the shopping market as it was a little less "pushy" and the Wall Mart near by allowed me to restock up on pop for our room and buy Vanilla Extract to bring home.
Acapulco, Mexico
We took a taxi to go see the cliff divers. We walked around the market place and talked with the local people.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico