My first cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Favorites - it was like a floating hotel. Great, fast hot water in bathroom.  Fantastic beds and pillows! Was glad to find an TV English movie channel. Great temperature control. Ruffles open 24 hours was great. Luggage was easily found the morning of disembarkment.

Needs improvement - very disappointed that I had to pay for bottled water. Lack of written instructions in the room on how things work or what to expect. The inconsistency of servicing and furnishing 2 similar rooms. A guest told me my ice bucket would be filled ea day, it wasn't. A moved event had no sign or info posted at original event site. The washy-washy workers were obnoxious. The insolent way Norwegian employees acted toward those who booked excursions not thru the norwegian site. There were wash cloths in the bathroom only on the first day.  Couldn't  hear ship announcements. Would be helpful if the room safe was mounted higher, I can't imagine an elderly person being able to use one so low. On board internet fees were atrocious, free wifi should be included with our cruise payment.

Washcloths in bathroom only the first day. Was I supposed to have ice provides in ice bucket? Friend's same type room had pool towels, I didn't . I had 2 ship bathrobes, she had none. Beds and pillows were fantastic and comfortable! I reported an outlet that didn't worked and it was fixed right away! Great temperature control.

Be prepared to see a ridiculously high internet fee.

Barcelona, Spain Did not visit port

Didn't get to see town due to embankment and disembarkment schedule.
Trip was canceled. Tour was offered to Corsica, which was a waste in the pouring rain, but that was my fault for agreeing to take it.