Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Just a getaway not a true cruising experience

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

When they say Freestyle , it truly is.  No frills.  The dinning room allows shorts and sneakers on formal  evenings.  The staff is impersonal and does their job well but there's no interaction with guests.. Unfortunately I was injured quite seriously by a guest kicking a concrete cylinder, which punctured my ankle. This happened during Mens Sexy Legs contest. Not one person from the entertainment team even inquired as to my well being. No mention from Guests services until I reached out to them the following day. It was even difficult to get a copy of my xrays.  So sad, Shame on NCL. Our beautiful balcony cabin was showing wear and rust. I'd suggest not going on the Spirit.

Needs an uplift. The balcony had a water trap and the water was rusty and stagnate. It was there when we arrived and still there 7 days later when we left.

1 Comment