very bad ship

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

This was my 14th  cruise 7 with Norwegian. The last 6 was very nice. But the Sprit was almost a bad dream. This ship had no communications with the passengers.Ship was dirty and rusty. The glass on the balcony was so dirty you couldn't see through them. The food was sub par. There were not any place at the buffet to get a coke you had to walk to a bar to get one. by that time your food is cold. You could only get milk at a certain time. Had chocolate milk only the first day. Had to chase down the room attendant to ask for things that he didn't leave in the room. This happen 6 times.Buffet run out of certain foods 30 minutes before change over and when I ask for it they said they were changing over for the next meal. When at sea all day, you couldn't find an empty lounge chair at the pool. This is not typical for Norwegian ships. I didn't understand why the crew was like this. I go on cruises because I like to be treated special. If the cruises are going to be like this don't waste your money. Find an all inclusive resort to go to it will be a lot better believe me. I will cruise again to see if this was just a bad ship or if this is the way it going to be in the future.

had almost the same type of food every day. Ran out of certain foods.

only attended art auction. I was not interested in anything else

poor to fair. Only aerobatics was great.

did attend any

The service was terrible. The staff was not informative.

Dirty and rusty.

could not see through the glass on the balcony. Had to keep asking attendant for things that should have been left during cabin clean up.

The crew need to be more informative to the passengers .

This is not a good place to visit.