First experience with Norwegian

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016

Compared to other cruise lines, NCL is definitely more laid back. No set dinner time, very few on board especially on sea days, and not the greatest food. Can't complain about our service though. Every employee I had an encounter with was pleasant and helpful. The Spirit ship had very nice decor but lacked in variety in the liquor shop as well as jewelry shop. NCL did provide little extras I hadn't experienced before such as cold wet towels when returning to ship, as well as beverages (water/juice) at no charge, and even some ice pops around the pool area on hot days. Although paying for certain extras such as room service was a downside. All in all, if I were to get a good deal, I would sail with NCL again, perhaps a newer ship.

Smaller compared to other inside staterooms, but one thing I really enjoyed was having an enclosed shower (no pesky shower curtains)