Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not that great.

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

I have only cruised once before and this one was a great disappointment. The food was not as good, nor did it have the variety offered on my last Norwegian cruise. In fact, I am still suffering from a case of diarrhea that got from the buffet the second to last day of the cruise. The shows were good, but seemed to be scaled down from my last Norwegian cruise. The activities were not well organized, in the sense that they did not seem to be given at the same time each day, so it was difficult to establish a regular schedule. The boarding and de-boarding however were efficient and well done. As I mentioned, I am new to cruising. After this one I will be reluctant to cruise again. Many more frequent cruisers shared my views on this cruise.

Everything fine here.
Children's Programs I did not travel with a child.
Still suffering from diarrhea that I only could have gotten from the buffet.

Not that great!