Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Memorable Staff

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

We particularly remember Violeta Lozano who said "Call me beautiful". We did, everywhere we saw her.  She appeared many places on the

ship, doing many different tasks.  We also had a good time with Steven at the Bistro.  Everyone on an open "bus" enjoyed I. R. Caersar starting when he said, "Call me Gratuities."   He was informative and took good care of his passengers.

The magic show got off to a slow start but ended well.  We missed other shows because of late dinners. That could not be helped.  Dutch enjoyed the Casino but wished it had been larger..

The only down side I would mention is that the food was not as good as I had on previous cruises.

Our steward's scheduled times did not work well with our late dinners. We always seemed to be there when he needed in to clean.
Children's Programs Did not experience this.