Memorable Staff

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

We particularly remember Violeta Lozano who said "Call me beautiful". We did, everywhere we saw her.  She appeared many places on the

ship, doing many different tasks.  We also had a good time with Steven at the Bistro.  Everyone on an open "bus" enjoyed I. R. Caersar starting when he said, "Call me Gratuities."   He was informative and took good care of his passengers.

The magic show got off to a slow start but ended well.  We missed other shows because of late dinners. That could not be helped.  Dutch enjoyed the Casino but wished it had been larger..

The only down side I would mention is that the food was not as good as I had on previous cruises.

Did not experience this.

Our steward's scheduled times did not work well with our late dinners. We always seemed to be there when he needed in to clean.