Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

spirit cruise

Sail Date: July 03, 2011

Smallest ship I been and still rocking. But easy to get around without feeling you had to walk forever to anywhere.

Pros: most comfortable beds

Cons: sales pitch all the time

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

the formal/informal dinning areas that were including in the price were wonderful.
my shower could of use additional cleaning on the grout. but th rest of the ship area were will done.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
only stay in port area and the pool is the greatest freebe that you will will find.
did most of my shopping here. Loved Cariloah. bamboo store and had a great time at Carlos N Charlies Resturtant. Worth spending mony for lunch or dinner.
Belize City, Belize
take a tour ride of the this area. Saw some downtown and the were the wealthy live.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
walk to a reconmmented store Yaba ding ding and I do not recommend this walk as everyone on the island approached you with they sad story.