Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great but not

Sail Date: January 09, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would not recomment the cruise to familys with kids. other than that it was great

Pros: most staff was great

Cons: child area staff

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

the staff was not friendly and I was every stressed on the trip when my kids were there. I dont think kids should be kicked out for being excited. Fighting yes being excited and everything being new no!!! staff should take some time with the morning buffet staff on being nice and inviting
didn't do a lot but had fun with what i did do
It is the cleanest ship I have been on. this is my fourth cruise
liked that there was never a wait and that is great when you have hungry kids
the guys that cleaned did great working arould napping kids and toys
The blue lagoon and buffet staff was great!! and funny, kid friendly
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
whole family did the dolphin thing, it was good but after paying for 4 adults and 4 kids it would have been nice a picture came with it or was maybe $12 and not $25
Belize City, Belize
should have more space to book tours on boat. We booked off the boat because everything kid friendly was full. It started a little not so good
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
we dive and dive a lot in Honduras so as always it was great. Food at Fat Tuesdays could use some help lol
great family day we rented cars and drove around to all the beaches and did some shopping and had lunch