Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

almost perfect

Sail Date: January 09, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would recommend the ship to couples and not families. I do not feel the ship child care workers like their job. However the manager did step in and help at one point, we are every greatful. As a grandma this hurt my heart. Everything else was good to great! The other staff did make up for it. We will sail again but my daughter (that paid for everyone) said not as the big family vactaion.

Pros: the staff of the eating areas Mr. eggs and baceeee, Mr. Happy Happy and Mr. natty natty and the staff of the Blue Lagoon. Being that my daughter had 4 kids under the age of 5 on the trip the staff was so helpful with drinks, food cutting food and anything that we needed.

Cons: I feel that the child care area could use so help BAD. With it being a family trip with 10 people and 4 rooms the kids were very excited. I feel that kids should not have to be perfect all the time with a possibility or being kicked out unless they are fighting or things like that.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I was not happy at all
the staff did keep everything very clean
I did like that we never had to wait to eat. The staff was very good at making sure there was never a long line.
Our stateroom guy loved his job and you could tell it!!
I loved every part of the ship but the child area could use some work on being friendly from mr. happy happy and mr. eggs and baceee. The big guy from the usa with glasses could use alot of help. Manager was nice and other tall guy was nice to. But knowone looked happy!
always something to do
Belize City, Belize
the poeple seemed a little to pushy but it was ok. We went to the beach and shopped
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
just shopped
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
all 10 of our party went to see the The people were every nice and worked will with kids. However pictures were way to much money!!
loved it we rented a car and went all around!