Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: October 21, 2007

This is one of the best vacations I have ever had. From the time you walked on board until the time you left your every need was met. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The ship was very clean. The shows were well done and very professional. I will definitely cruise again.

Pros: The Norwegian Spirit was a wonderful ship. It was very clean and the staff was vey friendly. The food was excellent. The shows were very fun.I had a great time.

Cons: I was not aware that some of the resturants had an extra charge for eating there.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!